All out clients can vouch for our excellent support

More than Digitization

We go beyond digitization, prioritizing  enhancement for increased efficiency and productivity through A2A

Customisable to the last mile

Everyone provides 90% standardized processes, but that remaining 10% unique customization sets us apart.

Offering 30 modules to cover your every need

What does A2A package include?

Comprehensive institute management platform

A2A takes care of everything from pre-registration to Alumni management. The ERP includes admissions, fee, library, Learning Management, Office management, result management, Outcome based education and many more. “Read more” link takes to “Features and solutions” page.


The best feature of A2A is the extensive Analytics included along with it. As the stakeholders are using the system, the trends, the comparisons, the usage across batches, across programs, across institutes will automatically start getting generated. You can download the reports, excel sheets and the graphs directly from the system and add them to your presentations and Self study reports.

Woking with an experienced team

Our team’s combined experience in the academic domain is 150+ years. We have worked in various domains of academics being full time professors, to visiting faculty, to consultants, to office staffs and also heading the institution. A2A has been built taking all these experiences and providing a solution that is unstable by all stakeholders. 

Varying installation options

Whether you want an on-premise management system or on-cloud version, we have for you all the varieties so that you can make a pick as per your needs and institute’s policies. To help you manage the server cost, the cloud server setup can be scaled up on some specific days only based on the traffic.

Dedicated support

A2A setup work does not end with the software setup, the work starts from there. MEETCS team believes in ensuring that the institute’s stakeholders are able to use the system well.

White Labelling

Your ERP will have all your branding. The ERP will be seamlessly integrated with your institute’s websites. The certificates generated through A2A will all have your institute’s logo and brand colours.


-Dr. Shariq Nisar
Principal, RIMSR
"I am happy to update that the proactive support we receive from MEETCS's team has been a great example of professionalism and dedication. It helped us immensely for our SSR submission towards NAAC. I take this opportunity to thank each and every member of MEETCS's team for the commendable support they have provided. Our heartfelt thanks to all the members here."
-Dr. Kavita Laghate
Former Director, JBIMS
Nearly two years ago. Our Technical Committee was impressed with the product features and eventually discarded all the other shortlisted systems. I would recommend this system to any educational institution, that aspires to bring in a strong, well-integrated single-entry system that optimizes workflow, augments efficiency and facilitates decision making process.
-Dr. Shriniwas S Dhure
Director, SIMSREE
It is our third year and we had an amazing experience so far.. The team is very responsive and are directly available to us. Team Competence: MEETCS has a good mix of technical competency as well domain knowledge, so they are able to customize the system to suit our requirements well.
-Dr. Tapish Panwar
Faculty, RIMSR
"LMS has been a great help in my teaching efforts. I especially love the fact that I can upload and review assignments with ease and have access to the information in just a couple of clicks. The quiz feature is really helpful too and has eased out tests and evaluation part for me."
-Narsinh Desai
Account officer, D.Y. Chikhali
We have had the privilege of working closely with MEETCS Team over the last 2+ years, and we are thoroughly impressed with its capabilities and impact on our educational institution. MEETCS team aligns perfectly with the needs of educational institutions. I whole heartedly recommend it to any organization seeking an efficient, reliable, and feature-rich ERP system.

Let us help you to reach new hights